“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – Okoto Enigma: creator of this award.
I have to thank Kirti for nominating me – check out her blog the inkstars city. It has taken me a while to respond because the nomination got lost on its way to me (tip – don’t add your nominations to multiple posts by one blogger, or they may get caught in the spam filter ;-)) Anyway, it was a nice surprise to start the week, thanks Kirti!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three facts about me
- I’m a teacher and I want to make learning fun for everyone
- I lived in Brazil when I was a kid and samba always makes me smile
- I love being outside in the sunshine, growing flowers and food in the garden and spending time with my family and friends
My best post(s)
That’s hard to judge for myself, but
How did I get here? has had the most likes so far.
One Teacher’s Perspective has had the most comments so far.
Executive Function has had the most readers so far.
There are so many amazing blogs out there it’s impossible to choose just a few – I hope that these guys will enjoy the nomination. Remember that participation is optional.
- Yashika Batra Poetry
- Unicorns Ahead
- David Snape
- A Murder of Crows
- The Life is a Journey
- Street Biter
- Teresa Creation’s
- The Honest Fabler
My Questions to the Nominees
These aren’t questions as such, but requests for recommendations…
- A place
- A book/story/poem
- A song/piece of music
- A film
- An activity
And tell us why each of them is special to you.
Answers to Kirti’s questions
- Dream job: when I was a teenager I planned to live in a chocolate box cottage and translate, but now I can’t imagine more fulfilling roles than being a teacher and a parent.
- Why blog: I want learning to be accessible and enjoyable for everyone – if parents, teachers or students (who would never meet me otherwise) can benefit from some of the information and ideas I write about, then I will love that.
- I love reading, but I can’t choose a favourite novel! My favourite depends on my mood, the situation, even the memories of the time I was reading the book… I would recommend The Master and Margarita, but that’s probably because it reminds me of when I was studying Russian and travelling in Eastern Europe.
- On my birthday, I love to enjoy a meal with family and friends.
- I’m so boring I don’t have a celebrity crush. The most expensive thing damaged has to be my car in an accident. Luckily it was not serious and no-one was hurt.