It occurred to me that if you are already here, you might appreciate someone else’s perspective on literacy development and difficulties, so I’ve done a little round up of blogs you might like to check out:
- Old House in the Shires: How can I help my child learn to read?
- By a mum and teacher with a varied blog, including thoughts on parenting and education
- A Life Less Ordinary – Seeing dyslexia in a positive light
- From Dyslexia Scotland
- Made by Dyslexia – Dyslexic Thinking Skills Explained
- From a global charity led by dyslexics
- The Road to Becoming a Veterinary Surgeon – What is dyslexia?
- Honest and inspiring blog by a veterinary student
- Dys-adventures – Trick and Copes
- Chronicling life with dyslexia
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list, but please feel free to add links to other blogs you have found interesting and helpful!